Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Weekend Project & some colors in my Bead Box

This is the day that the Lord has made & I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Awesome!

So here is my weekend project:
I am trying my hand at Rosary making , it's a present. I my hands won't let me do the 60 links so I beaded it.  Almost done will show you the finished product later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I thru together a some colors out of my bead box for a friend, haven't started designing yet!  Please excuse my photos, I guess I need a?photo box? my lighting sucks!








If you haven't noticed I love Crystals!
Be blessed gotta shake a leg!
Anzia

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    How's the rosary coming along? I'd love to try making one someday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...